Women’s Ministry Overview
Our Women’s Ministry emphasizes women ministering to women. Each aspect of this ministry encourages women to study and apply biblical principles to daily living. We hold various women’s Bible studies, retreats, and gatherings throughout the year, stay tuned for upcoming women’s ministry events.
The Measure of a Faithful Life, 2 Peter 1:3-9
- Speaker: Jessica Fleming. Jessica is wife to Steve Fleming, the pastor of Grace Bible Church in Naples, Florida. She is a mother of 5 and the daughter of Dr. Jerry Wragg, President of The Expositors Seminary in Jupiter, Florida.
- Date: October 1 & 2
- Friday night: Dinner & fellowship 5:30 PM. Sessions 6:45 PM – 9:00 PM
- Saturday: Breakfast & fellowship at 8:15 AM. Sessions 9:00 AM -3:30 PM
- Cost: $60 through September 19th. $75 from September 20th – 26th.
- Deadline to register is Sunday September 26th.
Join the women of Faith on Wednesday evenings beginning September 8th for a rich time of Bible study, discussion and fellowship. Click here to learn more and to register for the study.
REPLAY dates are scheduled periodically throughout the year. Check the FCC Events Calendar for upcoming dates as they are scheduled.